Last night was a much better night. Isaac only had to come to bed with us one time. The rest of the time he slept soundly in his safe and secure sleeper. He wakes about every 3 hours so I would say he's doing good. I hope it continues. I am just realizing I go back to work in less than 3 weeks. Today I'm going into work for a couple hours to catch up so I'll get used to being away from Isaac for a while. Here are a few pictures. Having a baby sure makes it difficult to keep updated!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amber, he's just beautiful!!!
I'm glad the sleep issue is getting better. It will just get better and better with time. Enjoy each of those little snuggle times even if you are tired, they pass quickly.
3 comments:
Amber, he's just beautiful!!!
I'm glad the sleep issue is getting better. It will just get better and better with time. Enjoy each of those little snuggle times even if you are tired, they pass quickly.
He's such a cutie, Amber! :)
Post a Comment