Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

3.11.2008

Growing up too fast

Isaac is sure growing up too fast. I can't believe he will be 5 months in a little over a week. Where has the time gone. He still won't roll over. He did it once before he turned 4 months and now he has no interest in doing it. Oh well, hopefully he'll decide to do it soon. He's right on track with everything else. He's chattering all the time and loves his toys and really gets excited when he sees Sam. He can hold his own bottle for a little bit and takes his pacifier in and out of his mouth. He absolutely loves bath time and listening to his nursery rhymes.
We bought him an exersaucer last weekend and he loves it.

We started Isaac on rice cereal the other night. He absolutely loved it. It was so cute. He kept pulling my hand towards his mouth. I tried to make it a little thicker tonight but he didn't like that so I had to add more formula to it. It didn't help him sleep any longer last night. He was still up at 2:30 for a 4 ounce bottle. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night again soon. We know he can do it!!!!





3 comments:

mommyof2boys said...

Wow he is getting so big!!! The exersaucer was a life saver for me at that time to. Wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

aww - wittle baby boy!! I wuv the new pics! I can't wait to see you and Isaac again :) We need to set up a date...SOON!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Picture #3 makes him look so old! Okay, not old, just older than his almost 5 months. Nathan is the same with rolling over, btw. He went on a spree of doing it & now nothing...

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb