Miracle Boy #1
Miracle Boy #2
Miracle Boy #3
6.18.2008
Getting closer to delivery!
But not close enough for Mommy!!!!! Last night I started having some intense menstrual type cramping and I soon figured it was contractions. I had them all night long. I honestly did not get 1 consecutive hour of sleep. I timed them when I could and they ranged from 5 to 15 minutes apart with each one lasting over a minute. They weren't strong enough so I never called the hospital. Well I still felt icky this morning at 7:30 after I was awoken by a bird flying over my head this morning (that's a whole another story). Anyway I called the doctor and he thought I should come into the clinic and see if labor was beginning. I did not see my normal doctor but another one I've seen a couple times. He measured me and did the heart rate as usual. I am still measuring ahead and heart rate was perfect at 155. He then checked for dilation (did I say how uncomfortable this is). Anyway he said I am now 2 centimeters dilated. 2 weeks ago I was completely closed so this was an improvement. He then decided to see if I was contracting and how the baby was handling it. So he sent me down to the hospital to be monitored. I was monitored about a half hour and I was indeed having contractions about every 6 to 7 minutes and baby was perfectly fine. The doctor said the contractions were not strong enough to keep me there so he sent me on my way. He said if my water breaks or if the contractions become a lot more intense or even if I'm not sure, to come back and they will hook me up again. I really wanted a baby today but I really want a baby before next week. I'm ready and I think he is too. I just hope I'm not stuck at this position for days to come!!!!! If you are reading this please say a few extra prayers that baby boy makes his appearance very soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb

4 comments:
Baby boy.....you march your little self out of your mommy right this instant and do it quickly, safely and most of all, pain free for your momma!
Good luck I'm rooting for you!
Amber, hang in there any moment that little boy will make his entrance!
Praying that you go into labor soon, and it is an easy pain free...well kind of, since there is not such thing....GL!!!
Amber.....I SOOOO know what you are going through. Just to let you know, I was induced with both boths had had both of them vaginally, so try not to be too discouraged if you have to go that route!!!! Can't wait for this little boy to make his entrance!!!!
Praying for an easy delivery soon:)
Post a Comment