Congratulations you guys! I read your post earlier and didn't get a change to comment, but I was thinking-"you can't post without pictures!" Isaac looks so big now (and so cute in his t-shirt)! I can't wait to meet him :) Melia
Oh my gosh, what great pictures. I love, love, love them. You all look so happy and Isaac and Caleb look like best friends already. I love the pictures of them sleeping together! Thanks for sharing. Kristine
I hadn't been online since last week and look what I missed!! What wonderful news!!! The pictures are adorable. I love the one of the two sleeping!! Just priceless! Congrats again! Amy
Hey there, Congratulations....he is adorable & we think he looks a lot like Ross. Blake says, hopefully he'll grow out of it!!! Just kidding. Love ya & we're very happy for you. Blake & Wendy
13 comments:
Congratulations Amber! Caleb is precious and Isaac looks like a very proud big brother :) You have an adorable family.
Congratulations you guys! I read your post earlier and didn't get a change to comment, but I was thinking-"you can't post without pictures!" Isaac looks so big now (and so cute in his t-shirt)! I can't wait to meet him :)
Melia
Oh my gosh, what great pictures. I love, love, love them. You all look so happy and Isaac and Caleb look like best friends already. I love the pictures of them sleeping together! Thanks for sharing. Kristine
What a wonderful family of four! Thanks so much for sharing! BTW, Caleb doesn't just look like daddy, I think he looks alot like you too!
I hadn't been online since last week and look what I missed!! What wonderful news!!! The pictures are adorable. I love the one of the two sleeping!! Just priceless! Congrats again!
Amy
You look great for having just had a baby! Wonderful family pictures. Congrats again!
Congrats!!! Caleb is just beautiful...love the name too. Caleb was on our short list at one time.
Love all the pics!
Huge Congratulations...Caleb is so cute. What great pictures...love them all.
Tab
Amber, congrats! Your family of 4 is gorgeous. Caleb is a cutie. So happy he is here!
Congratulations, Amber! Nice to meet you Caleb!
Love them, great pictures. Your one blessed mommy. Congrats, I'm so happy for you.
Hey there,
Congratulations....he is adorable & we think he looks a lot like Ross. Blake says, hopefully he'll grow out of it!!! Just kidding. Love ya & we're very happy for you.
Blake & Wendy
Congrats to you and the whole family...what a beautiful family of 4!!!
Enjoy your little boys :0)
Hugs,
Mely from SK
Post a Comment