Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

10.04.2008

Walmart photos

I got the copyrights to the photo session we had done with Walmart. They did an excellent job. We were lucky enough to have the manager taking the photos and he was so good with the boys. I think the photos turned out so good. He did some editing to some of them too which is cute. Now in a couple weeks when Isaac turns 1 I am going to take him back for more photos but I doubt I'll get very many because these are so good!









































4 comments:

Mely said...

OMG...they are such cuties pies!!!...love all the pictures.

Scott, Kristina and Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are adorable and that Isaac he has a melt your heart smile. How fun!! Kristine

vamomma said...

Hi Amber! I did a piece for Cheapiness Blog on Walmart photos and I linked to your site.

Your children are cute...be blessed.

:)

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb