Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

12.02.2008

5 months already!

I don't know where the time has gone. Caleb is 5 months old!!! He is a big boy for sure. I will be anxious to find out next month how much he weighs. I am sure it's over 16 lbs by now. He is such a laid back baby. I think his personality is a lot like mine. He really hates tummy time. He wants nothing to do with it. He gets really mad the minute you put him down and he brings his arms back and he rocks. He rolled from his tummy to back right after he turned 3 months. He has yet to do it again. However, last night I turned my back for a second and he rolled from his back to stomach. He's getting there, but he's taking his time and going at his own pace, pretty much like I do things! We tried cereal at 4 months and all of a sudden the second try he decided he didn't want it. He closes his mouth and turns his head and gets mad when the spoon gets anywhere near his mouth. I guess I'll try again at 6 months and hope he'll take it then. He's taking in so much formula he really could use some cereal.
Caleb is going to pass Isaac in size in no time. He is a big boy and not small like Isaac is. At the last measurement Isaac was 30 1/4 inches and Caleb was 26 so he's getting there. Isaac is 21 lbs and Caleb is 16. Ross was a big baby so that's where his size comes into play.

I took some pictures and even managed to get a few of the boys together.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys!

Teresa C said...

Great pictures of the boys.

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb