Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

4.15.2009

Easter photos/Caleb update

Caleb had his 9 month check up last week. He is 20 lbs 10 oz. and is 28 1/2 inches long. I compared Isaac's stats and at 9 months he was 18 lbs 10 oz. and 29 inches long. I'm thinking the nurse measured Isaac incorrectly because Caleb seems longer then Isaac. I suppose it could be accurate though as Isaac has a long torso and Caleb has long legs.
Caleb has had a rough couple weeks with his ears. At his 9 month check up, Dr. Springer checked his ears and sure enough his right ear is again infected. He sent us home with a 5 day dose of zithromax in hopes that it would knock it out. Easter was really hard on Caleb with a 103 fever and fussy as ever. I took Caleb back in on Monday and he now has a double ear infection. Dr. Springer set up another appointment for us in Sioux Falls with the ENT and we got in with him yesterday afternoon. Caleb does have quite a bit of fluid in both ears and he is now scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. He will be getting tubes and the fluid will be drained. We hope and pray this is the answer to all his ear trouble.
We spent Easter with my parents and had a nice relaxing day. We had a nice meal and even had homemade icecream and brownies for dessert. It was a good time.
I had taken some pictures a few weeks before Easter of the boys. It's getting harder to tell which one is the youngest. Caleb is catching Isaac at a face pace.










1 comment:

Mommy said...

Wow, they are getting so big so fast!! I'll be praying for Caleb on Friday and hopefully the tubes will help his ears out :)

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb