Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

6.06.2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We didn't do a whole lot for Memorial Day weekend. On Friday I went in to work for a while since one of the other secretaries was on vacation. Friday night Ross and I took the boys out to eat at the Doon Steakhouse. It's always an adventure to take 2 toddlers out to eat. I guess I never expect anything less than having everyone there look at us at least once! Ross did have to take Isaac outside for a "talk" but he came back and behaved well behaved. After eating we took them to the park and they loved that as usual.

Saturday the boys and I headed to my parents house for the big garage sale. I had a ton of baby clothes to get rid of. We were quite disappointed with the turnout. Not many people stopped by and I only sold $15 worth. We're hoping to do it again Pioneer Days weekend for a better turnout like last year.

Sunday we had a relaxing day at home, at least that was the intent. It is really becoming obvious that we now have almost 2 TWO year olds. The fighting and temper tantrums were about enough for this Mommy. Monday we went to my parents for the day, just to get out of the house. We had dinner with them and then enjoyed the afternoon. We went to the park and I got some pictures. My goal was to get some good pictures of Caleb for his birthday invitations. I got a couple of Isaac too. In case you are wondering, his owie on his cheek is from falling off of a truck at daycare. It started out as just a small scratch but since the boy won't leave it alone, it's only looking worse and worse :-(

Caleb is 23 months old now. He's still my laid back boy but he's starting to show his temper now. He feeds off of everything his big brother does and it can get quite out of hand. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass. I love my boys more than anything, but I will admit this is a very hard age right now. It's hard for me to take the boys anywhere by myself. Right now we're focusing on spending time with one of the boys one on one. I think it makes for better behaviors when they get some alone time.

Caleb will be celebrating his "golden" birthday on July 2nd. We have a wedding that weekend so we're going to celebrate his birthday the last Saturday of June. Hopefully we have nice weather so they can spend some time in the kiddie pool.





















2 comments:

Laraf123 said...

In addition to being cute, they are officially handsome! Love the bucket photos! I know what you mean about the tantrums getting to you. Now that I'm home all day, everyday (for the summer), I find myself having to step outside on the patio when the boys are at their worst. Never lasts very long though--thank goodness!

Sara Dolezal said...

SOOO cute Amber!! Hope to meet them this summer :) Kian would have a blast with them.

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb