Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

11.22.2010

A few pictures

Well I do believe the warm weather is about done for. Cold weather is going to be here this week.  I didn't get many fall pictures as my camera hasn't been taking clear pictures.  I'm hoping to purchase a nice camera after Christmas.

The boys are doing good and continuing to grow.  They were both weighed and measured last week.  They are very close in size.  Isaac is 36 inches tall and 32.4 lbs.  Caleb is 35 1/8 inch tall and 31 lbs.  Caleb is catching up to Isaac very fast!

Both boys have been good at using the potty when we ask but they aren't to the point where they tell us when they have to go.  The other night both boys insisted on wearing big boy underwear.  I let them do it for a little while as bath was going to be soon.  I know Isaac isn't ready to be potty trained yet. He had wet his pants and didn't even tell me.  I found a wet spot on the floor.  Caleb stood up and told me he had to go potty and ran to the bathroom but it was too late and he made a big mess in his pants.  I'm pretty sure Caleb will be ready before Isaac but at least they're attempting.  It's definitely a start!

Well here's some pictures from this fall and a few pictures with all 3 of my "men" in their blue shirts.













1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Your boys look so happy--what a great life they have. I can relate to the potty-training adventures. Quite a long process around here! Best wishes on this particular journey!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb