Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

9.17.2007

Weekend with the girls!

Well it was a good weekend. I had a lot of time to spend with Norah, Kim and Emily. We took Norah over to the park Saturday morning, Norah loves the swings and slide. I can't believe how much cooler it was Saturday then Sunday. Norah sure is growing up fast. She's developing quite the personality. She has a new monkey face that she makes and she looks just like her Dad when she does it. Here are some pictures I captured of the girls!

Sleeping Angel. I tried to get her to move her arm.
She loves loves loves the swings!!!
So grown up...where did the baby go?
MMMM...CHEESE!
What are we waiting for...the park is over there!
I know I'm cute.
Hey look at me in my little chair!
Awww Mattie I love you!!!!
Who? It wasn't me.
Snack time!!!! YUM!
I love this dog!
Kimmy this is fun!
Relaxing at Grandma's house!
I this was the cutest expression of Em going down the slide
Emily taking Norah down the small slide

1 comment:

mommyof2boys said...

What cute little girls!!! Oh and you just had to add the ticker saying Christmas is in three months --- I better get busy shopping!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb