Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

5.01.2013

3 month photoshoot

Lucas had his 3 month pictures done, however they did not turn out as well as I had hoped.  He was having a bad morning with some tummy cramps and quite fussy.  He was crying quite a bit when we arrived and he was not into smiling so we only got one good one with him smiling which was disappointing but I figured instead of bringing him back to Sioux Falls I would just go with that and hope that 6 month photos go better.  He's still my cutie pie!!!







































He's really not to sure about all these poses.






























































































MY FAVORITE above.






















This picture would have been perfect, but as you may notice
he's making a hand gesture LOL




















































Finally a smile!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb