Isaac went to the doctor last week. I was very impressed. He is now up to 9 lbs 10 ounces and is 21 inches long. He sure has grown considering he started out at 6 lbs 2 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long. He did real good at the doctor and didn't fuss much at all which was a big help for me. Isaac doesn't need to go back until he is 4 months. Unfortunately he needs to get his shots in 2 weeks. I am not looking forward to that at all. Isaac is sleeping much better, he goes about 4 1/2 hours each time so I am getting sleep. I started back to work full time yesterday so Isaac had his first day at Kids Club. He did really well. I think it was harder on me then him.
Isaac had his one and only baby shower last Saturday. Of all weekends for a snow storm it had to be his shower weekend. Isaac and I drove to Milford the night before so we were glad about that. Even with the terrible weather we still had about 15-20 people show up and Isaac got a lot of nice gifts. We really had a nice day. I'll try and post some pictures from the shower soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment