Today we received an email from our social worker stating that the Hearing for Termination of Parental Rights was held this morning. Everything went fine and the Judge signed the Order. Now we just wait until the end of April when we can begin the finalization paperwork.
This week was my first week back to work full time. Monday was a little hard leaving Isaac at Kids Club but each day has gotten better. I know he is taken care of and I know I can go visit him on my lunch break anytime so that is nice. These last couple nights he hasn't been sleeping the best and we think he might be sleeping too much at daycare. I talked to one of the caregivers and they are going to try to keep him awake a little more. We'll see how next week goes.
The Healty Families nurse said once he hits 11 pounds he might start sleeping through the night or close to it. We're still getting up twice with an occasional 3 times a night. Isaac is only 9 lbs 10 ounces so he still has a little ways to go to get to 11 pounds.
Yesterday was Ross' birthday and Isaac had his first date night with us. He slept the entire meal so that was nice.
I'm looking forward to this weekend and spending some more time with Isaac.

1 comment:
Post a Comment