Miracle Boy #1
Miracle Boy #2
Miracle Boy #3
12.11.2007
OB Check up
Tonight we had another OB check up. Based on my last cycle we figured I was 12 weeks or so. Dr. Springer could not find the heartbeat with the Doppler. I won't lie, I was getting pretty nervous. He assured me sometimes it's hard to find at just 12 weeks. He decided to send me down for an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. I was so happy we got to have an ultrasound. The tech found the baby right away and he/she was jumping around like crazy. It was the neatest thing I have ever seen. We could see the heartbeat moving but we didn't get to hear it. According to the measurements of baby, I am only 10 weeks 4 days, so basically I am 2 weeks less than we thought. That's ok though, this way Isaac will be closer to 9 months when baby gets here. My new due date has been set for July 9th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb

1 comment:
Oh how exciting to see the ultasound and such an active little baby! Congrats again! praying for a helathy and happy pregnancy!
Post a Comment