Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

8.23.2008

10 months and 7 weeks

The boys are growing fast!!! I can't believe in 2 short months Isaac will be 1 year old. It's amazing how fast time has flown by. Isaac is not walking yet but he is standing alone for a little bit longer every day. We're going to have to try and find some sort of baby gate to put between the dining room and living room. Isaac is on the go constantly. I started back to work on Monday and I work 4 days a week. It is going good and I enjoy my new schedule. The boys are doing good at daycare. Isaac does not nap very much at daycare because he is just too busy so his bedtime has moved up to 8:30. At least he's still a happy baby even though he's tired! The nights go way too fast when I don't get home until 5:30.

Caleb is 7 weeks old already. He's growing so much. I bet he's nearing 11 lbs by now. He has a chubby little face but he's still pretty thin because he's getting longer all the time!!! I'm not sure how much longer he'll be in 0-3 month clothing because of his length.

I tried to get Isaac's monthly pictures but it took 2 days. He's on the go and doesn't want to sit still. Oh well I got some good ones!!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they've even grown and changed since I saw them just last weekend. So cute!! Isaac's little teeth are adorable! Love it! They are adorable little boys - or should I say handsome? :)

Mommy said...

The boys are getting so big, so fast! And good for you for going back to work! You are supermom!!

Mommy said...

I forgot to add... You've been tagged on my blog!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb