Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

8.09.2008

DON'T TELL DADDY!

Isaac was a little trouble maker this morning. He is a handful now but so much fun!!!! I am constantly chasing after him and getting him out of things he shouldn't be in. We really need a baby gate about now!!! Ross has a gigantic stack of newspapers and magazines under our end table. Of course Ross has to get every free magazine that is offered even though he doesn't have time to read any. So needless to say the stack is quite high. Isaac helped himself this morning. First he knocked over half the stack and then he grabbed one of the magazines and decided to take it apart. After getting him out of the newspapers I was putting Caleb down and Isaac was quiet. I came into the dining room and there he was dumping Sam's bowl of water on himself and the floor and laughing!!! He gave me a look like "Hi Mom this is fun" so I just grabbed the camera!

Here's our troublemaker!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I see two little teethers in there?! Oh my gosh, what great pics!! He is growing up so fast; I suppose it'll go even faster now that he's on the move and into stuff! :) We should hang out sometime soon. :)

Teresa C said...

But such a cute trouble maker! I love that innocent look. You are going to be on your toes constantly with two boys, but they are such fun.

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb