Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

8.05.2008

Look what I found!

I left the room for a couple minutes and this is what I found when I came back. I think I came back just in time because he got awfully close to his brother and was probably thinking about taking a big whack at him!!!! He's too young to understand "be nice to the baby". It's cute to watch him interact with Caleb though. The other night I got some video of him giving Caleb kisses. In case you were wondering, Isaac started pulling himself up two days after he started crawling. He's keeping me on my toes and into EVERYTHING!!!



Here are a few more pictures I took of Caleb the other day!








1 comment:

mandy said...

Beautiful photos and boys Amber! Wow, I can't believe Caleb is a month old already!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb