Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

10.29.2007

9 days old

Isaac is now 9 days old. I can't believe he's been home with us almost a week. Today we go to the doctor for a check up. I'm anxious to see how much he's grown since leaving the hospital. He's drinking about 2 1/2 ounces every 3-4 hours. He seems to have his days and nights mixed up right now but hopefully that will change soon. We are so in love with our little guy!!!! Here's some pictures for your enjoyment!








8 comments:

mommyof2boys said...

I was just thinking that I bet Amber has more pictures on her blog - and sure enough!! I love all the pictures... such a cute little boy!!! Keep us updated on the first doctor's appointment. And I can't believe he eats that much already - that's awesome!! He'll be out of premie clothes in no time.

LL said...

Amber, he is just darling! I was in Phoenix this past weekend and I had to show the in-laws your new addition! Looking forward to hearing how his doctor's appointment goes! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Amber I love the new pictures!! He even looks like he's smiling in that one...probably because he knows how lucky he is to have you as a mommy!! You couldn't have a cuter baby...good luck and hope you get some sleep!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! He is adorable! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber,

He is so precious!!! The picture of Ross feeding him is so sweet!! Where is the picture of Mommy feeding him? hehehe
~ Love the picture of all of you getting ready to go HOME!!! You are so blessed!!!

God Bless you all!!!
Blessings to you!!!
Jane~ BCS buddy

Stephanie said...

Many, many congratulations - he is absolutely perfect and beautiful!

Muskie Mom said...

Congratulations! God has blessed your family! Hang in there, the days and nights will eventually get straightened out. Enjoy every minute with him!

Jake and Emily said...

Adorable little guy, Amber! :) Your family of 3 is just beautiful! Congratulations again!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb