Miracle Boy #1
Miracle Boy #2
Miracle Boy #3
10.21.2007
What an amazing day!
Today I wasn't feeling the best so I stayed home from church and Ross went. At 11:15 am this morning, Bonnie from the Mason City office called to ask permission to show our profile to a birthmom. She indicated this person had given birth yesterday at 5:35 pm to a beautiful baby boy. I told Bonnie to go ahead and show our profile. She indicated 2 other families would be shown. At 2:45 pm Bonnie called us back and informed us that birthmom has chosen us and asked if we could come to Fort Dodge to meet our son. We met the birthmom around 8:30 tonight. "N" is a wonderful person. She is so sweet and we are so thankful to her for many reasons. Ross and I then spent a couple hours with our son. He is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. His Birthmom named him Avery Daniel. She told us it was totally up to us what we wanted to name him. We are going to name our little guy Isaac Avery. Birthmom and birthdad can sign termination papers anytime after Tuesday 5:35 pm. After they sign, the revocation period is 3 days. Keep us in your prayers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb

11 comments:
Congratulations! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers these next few days. Enjoy your precious little boy and getting to know his b-mom.
it's a roller coaster right? excited for you and praying for the best for this sweet boy. keep us posted.
Amber, I'm so happy for you & Ross! Can't wait to see those pictures of baby Isaac!
Amber - I have tears in my eyes this morning - this is the best news ever - I knew this day was coming soon for you all - I just knew it!! Please keep us all posted and Congrats!!!!
Amber, I am so happy for you. God is so faithful! I am praying for the birth parents that they may feel peace with their decision, and feel strength in knowing that this child will be blessed with parents that will love him dearly.
Congratulations Mommy!!! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby boy! All of you are in my prayers! God is GOOD!
CONGRATS, again! I am so so happy for you guys - I'm sure it's an incredible journey. You're definiltey in my thoughts and prayers. And I can't wait to meet him!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for the two of you! God always blesses those who deserve it & I can't think of two people more deserving. I'm praying for you!
Amber, I'm just so happy for you and Ross! God is sooo awesome!!! Being a Mommy blessed by adoption as well, I know how you are feeling now and enjoy EVERY minute of these beautiful first few days!! Take lots of pictures, write lots of your thoughts down, write everything you remember from these days for baby Isaac to read someday. It will be such a blessing someday for him to read how much he was wanted by you and Ross and how much his birthparents loved him! I know you had a disappointment a few days prior, but God really had a plan in mind for you and Ross and I KNEW it would be revealed to you soon! And it has been...Baby Isaac Avery! Congrats again. I'm over the moon excited for you! Bless your new FAMILY (how awesome it is to type that !!). Love, Kristi from MiM
Congrats Amber, Ross and Baby Isaac...I'll be praying for u all.
Congratulations Amber. Your son is simply gorgeous. You may want to read Babywise. It may help Isaac get into a better sleep habit. Hang in there mommy!
Post a Comment