Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

10.03.2007

9 months today!

Today marks our 9 month wait. I can't say it has been easy because it hasn't, at least not lately. I know that we could wait another 9 months, maybe even another whole year. It's just a matter of the right birth mom finding us. It's just bittersweet I guess you could say. If I were actually pregnant (instead of paper pregnant in the adoption world) I would be expecting a little one any time now. Unfortunately that is not the case. I have contacted our social worker and director at Bethany. Both have informed me they are still working with various birth moms in various stages of their pregnancy. Some are due yet this year and some are due in 2008. I know on the Bethany boards there are two Iowa gals that have been placed this month. Both were very fast placements. Baby was born and they were with their child within a day or two. Both of these women waited about 10 months so I could be next.

Sometimes I feel like all of our friends will be done having children by the time we receive our little one so that's hard too. I know we will get our baby some day, but it couldn't come fast enough for me.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb