Miracle Boy #1

Miracle Boy #2

Miracle Boy #3

10.31.2007

He's growing...

I took Isaac to the doctor this afternoon. Our doctor was so happy to see me carrying in an infant. Just 3 weeks ago I went in for my wrist and told him we were STILL WAITING, and now we have our baby boy. Isaac's birth weight was 6 lbs 2 ounces and he was 18 3/4 inches long with a head circumference of 12 1/2. Today he weighs 6 lbs 8.8 ounces. He's 19 3/4 inches long and has a head circumference of 13 3/4. I'm so happy that he's steadily gaining. I need to get him out of those preemie clothes!!!!!! Most stores don't carry much for preemie clothing. I had to make a trip to Dollar General to pick up some diapers to get us by for a few more days before we get to Sioux Falls. Would you believe the smallest size they have is for a 8 pound baby. So I had to go to the grocery store and buy some there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! I haven't been on the Bethany boards in awhile (I was Hollyguest), but just saw your great news :) I rejoice with you both.

Jake and Emily said...

Love visiting for the updates on Isaac! He's adorable!

I know you have no time for this, but thought I'd give you the opportunity! I was recently "tagged" by someone, so thought I'd "tag" you. Feel free to play or not...see my blog for more details!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win

Our Family

Our Family
Amber, Ross. Isaac & Caleb